Monday, July 25, 2005

Countdown to Angela Jr

The countdown is over!

Charlotte was born on 7/25 at 10:20 PM with a weight of 7lbs 3 oz. She was 12 days early, but born alert and very beautiful!

22 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, what does 211 days translate to? What is Angela's EDD?

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

The date of this post =).

angelpoo said...

Tim, are you really ready for crying baby and sleepless nights? My mom just put me on the phone with my baby Ellyse and she couldn't stop crying. I got a headache after that...

happyoblivion said...

What the world needs...another little Timothy running around, going "weee weee weee!"

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Angela thinks Angela Jr. has been swimming around in her because she gets these cramps! I think Angela Jr. is off to a good start =).

Am I ready?! Hmmm - probably not, but hey, I'm rather impulsive and I figure I'll grow into it. After all, I've started a therapy fund for the baby already just in case things go wrong! *grin*

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys!

pachoo said...

Any idea or timeframe on finding out Angela Jr's gender?

Angela said...

I don't think we find out for another 2 or 3 months.

happyoblivion said...

Time to place your bets! I will say...girl baby...

pachoo said...

I'll bet on a boy. Bryan, what do you say we bet on a mac nut pancake breakfast?

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I bet on a boy too - forget the pancakes - SPAM!

angelpoo said...

Wow! 31 days left. How exciting!

happyoblivion said...

Excellent. Past 32 weeks. By the way, you guys owe me something good to eat!

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Ice cream!

angelpoo said...

Heeeeellllllo Father-to-be Tim Kwan! What's the kid's name?

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I still like Angela Jr.! We still haven't decided on one yet really. We figure we need to see her and then decide a name =)

Angela said...

Yikes!!! 37 days left. I guess it is time to pack that hospital bag and get her room together.

pachoo said...

Dude! 19 days!

angelpoo said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! 18 days left!!!!!

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

Mwhaha. Doctor visit today to see how close she is =)

angelpoo said...

Oh no, Tim's evil laugh!!! Run baby run!

pachoo said...

Wot's the latest news? Still the same arrival date?