AHHHH!!! I want turkey and stuffing!!! It's been so many years since i've had turkey and stuffing, and rolls, and gravy, and green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce, and honey ham, and mega leftovers for turkey soup and sandwich and enchiladas. We have korean thanksgiving that's catered. It's so sad, we don't even have chinese thanksgiving. I miss turkey, i have to beg my friends for leftovers.
Good news!!! I'm cooking dinner this year, but not at my place. The rule is I cook, I clean and it has to be at my parent's place. I had no idea how expensive it would be. My mom has already proclaimed that she doesn't like american food, i figure she'll be happy with ham, chinese people love ham.
Dinner turned out very well. I've been eating ham and turkey sandwiches ever since. I'm running out of cranberry sauce and the beets are tasting funny. My parents have this fancy looking kitchen, but it turns out none of the lights work except for one (possibly two) fluorescent tubes. Also, only two burners worked. I think it turned out really well.
6 comments:
AHHHH!!! I want turkey and stuffing!!! It's been so many years since i've had turkey and stuffing, and rolls, and gravy, and green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce, and honey ham, and mega leftovers for turkey soup and sandwich and enchiladas. We have korean thanksgiving that's catered. It's so sad, we don't even have chinese thanksgiving. I miss turkey, i have to beg my friends for leftovers.
Lemon,
That is so not right. We'll have to steal you over for Thanksgiving next year when we're in California =).
Hahaha. Very funny pictures.
Good news!!! I'm cooking dinner this year, but not at my place. The rule is I cook, I clean and it has to be at my parent's place. I had no idea how expensive it would be. My mom has already proclaimed that she doesn't like american food, i figure she'll be happy with ham, chinese people love ham.
Lemon, how did the dinner turnout?
Dinner turned out very well. I've been eating ham and turkey sandwiches ever since. I'm running out of cranberry sauce and the beets are tasting funny. My parents have this fancy looking kitchen, but it turns out none of the lights work except for one (possibly two) fluorescent tubes. Also, only two burners worked. I think it turned out really well.
Post a Comment