Wednesday, May 11, 2005

April wrap up

Well, it's almost the middle of May already and I haven't had much time to update the site. Other than continuing my observations of yellow school buses, I've also had the chance to hang out with my mentoree Beweh abit more. Just this week he was elected president of his class for next year. Congratulations Beweh!

I also got into my first car accident. I was waiting at a light to make a right turn when a car nailed me from behind and pushed me into the car in front. The car behind me was a VW beetle and the one in front was a BMW X4. Angela's poor Corolla was turned into a German sandwich. I suffered some mild whiplash for which my doctor prescribed some muscle relaxants... wooo hooo! I now get to go through the fun task of dealing with insurance company claims and getting the car repaired.

Angela Jr. is proceeding along nicely with everything registering normal. We did switch hospitals from Montgomery County Medical Center to Chestnut Hill. Chestnut Hill is much closer to us, about 2 miles. As Angela joked, if I'm too busy at work, she could walk there if she's in labor.

Finally, a belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

1 comment:

pachoo said...

Hey you! Post some pics of NYC!