Monday, March 28, 2005

Holi Easter

We had a very low key Easter in the Hsu-Kwan household. Primarily we watched the Incredibles on DVD. We wanted to watch it in the theatre but it was sold out so we ended up watching The Grudge instead. Now that I've seen it on DVD, I do wish we would've had the chance to see it on the Big Screen. The effects were already amazing on TV, I can only imagine with it would be like with theatre speakers. Maybe they'll have it come out on IMAX?

Thanks to Real Rhapsody, I also learned about the Indian celebration of Spring that coincides very close with the celebration of Easter named Holi. Real Rhapsody has a sampler of Indian music that is quite fun to listen to. Here's a website that I enjoyed reading / learning about Holi, http://www.umich.edu/~isa/aboutindia/festivals.htm#holi.

Happy Easter everyone =).

4 comments:

pachoo said...

Are you still on your "free" trial with Real Rhapsody?

Tim Hsu-Kwan said...

I did end up paying for one month, but when I called to cancel they extended it again!

pachoo said...

So how many months have you gotten out of them now? It must be up to a year by this point.

Anonymous said...

stop mentioning the grudge please . . . it still scares me!