Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend Update

The downside was that I didn't see robots, but the upside is the weekend was very restful! Angela Jr. was not really cooperating, so on Saturday, I got to take a really long nap instead. Naps are the best. Well, my naps are more like sleeps since they go for about 3 hours; hence, I was able to stay up to the weee hours of the night playing my favorite game of the moment, World of Warcraft.

Angela and I also met one of our group resolutions of the new year. We started inputting everything into Quicken 2005. So far it's been really easy to use with most of our accounts having online updates where the program can just go out and download everything so there's alot less manual entry.

We also put a good chunk of our bills into the system! Great progress so far on being more fiscally responsible.

Otherwise, my exercise and food program has been coming along nicely thanks to the support of Angela and my blogging community. Saturday was my check in day with calorieking. I didn't a huge progress - but I am managing to keep the weight off and the exercise has been paying off with more energy throughout the day.

Okay, so this ended up being a stream of consciousness type weekend update with no really cool pictures or funny events. I'll try and make up for that during the week!

No comments: